Here you will find the positions that are currently open. In case you can´t find a suitable position, please feel free to send us your open application as we are continuously looking for talented and motivated individuals who could bring expertise to our company.
Send your open applications together with your resume to email@example.com indicating "open application" in the subject field.
Equipment development /Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated professional in the area of semiconductor materials / devices processing. We offer you the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team working in customer projects for some of the biggest companies in their fields, and where your contribution will have a significant impact to the growth and success of the company.
Job Description - Equipment development eng.:
The mission of the Mechanical Engineer is to lead the development of equipment designs focusing on Ultra High Vacuum systems. Scope of work includes but is not limited to: design specification determination, component selection, BOM/revision maintenance, process and procedure evolution, system performance and qualification.
Candidate will report to the CEO and will have a coordinator role with vendors and regularly interface with hardware and software development organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plans and designs components/ equipment specifications
• Product owner for equipment designs (HW and high level SW)
• Designs mechanical test fixtures for R&D activities
• Generates procedures and related documentation in support of assembly and manufacturing
• Coordinates with members of R&D team to ensure requirements are understood and equipment designs are matching the technology requirements.
• Work with Supply Chain personnel as required ensuring suppliers deliver to agreed specifications and to coordinate the design activities
• Construct and adhere to schedule and plans
• Occasional travel may be required in support of Engineering projects.
Required Education and Experience:
• MSc. in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years of experience as a mechanical engineer of equipment/machines
• Knowledge of Ultra High Vacuum systems is seen as a clear adventage
• Knowledge and proficiency with solid modelling software (Solid edge or SolidWorks preferred)
• FEM skills are considered an advantage
Skills / Additional reuqirements:
• Analytical and methodical with attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Flexible and positive attitude
• Self-motivated shows initiative and common sense
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Very good English written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to gain knowledge of Comptek´s technologies, products, and markets (e.g., semiconductor industry).
Location for this position is Turku, Finland.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a good career growth opportunity.
For more information please contact:
Vicente Calvo Alonso, CEO
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request at
The position will be filled as soon as a good candidate is found.